Route508 respects the privacy of all users of it's site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will use this information only with your permission.
We will use the collected data to deliver you the following services:
• If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and to keep you posted about the progress.
• To make shopping with us as pleasant as possible, we store with your approval your personal information and data related to your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize our website.
• We use your email address only when you registered to our newsletter and we will use this to inform you about the development of the site, special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe at our website.
• If you place an order we keep, if desired, your data on a secure server. You can create a username and password so that your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment information is kept, so you do not need to fill in this information with placing a new order.
• Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to improve our site to further development and improvement.
• If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to leave your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish requirements to our site.
• If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask your name, address and email address. We use this information to perform action, the winner (s) to inform, and to measure the response to our marketing efforts.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only give to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and our third parties are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.